If only you could read users’ minds, right? You can’t (yet), but these courses are the next best thing if you want to design services that will leave users thrilled with the experience.
Courses in this collection:
Growth by Design
Good design helps small businesses to grow.
There are many feelings that go on in the mind of the entrepreneur when it comes to hiring design services: How to communicate your needs in a clear way? How to find a great designer at an affordable price?
In the mini-course, we address and find solutions to common struggles, such as communicating with your designer and picking out talent from a sea of options, such as Fiverr or 99designs. This way you can make the most of good design, and grow your business based off of that.
A few takeaways:
- Understand how design can help your small business to build trust and grow.
- Identify areas in your business that needs improvements.
- Communicate clearly your needs to a designer.
- Find creative talents that are a great match to your project and fit your budget.
- See hand-picked case studies showcasing how new brands, packaging, or websites helped small businesses to grow.
Part of the book Growth by Design.
Managing is hard, but being a good leader is even harder. Leading may seem like it comes easy for...
Your job is to create digital products that impact people’s lives in a meaningful way. These cour...
It’s your job to make sure your colleagues keep learning. To make learning easy, effective and fu...