Thank you for taking my course! Here's a recap of what we've gone through:
- Decide on a goal, pick a program that'll get you there and stick to it for at least three months.
- Go hard and push yourself when training – rest and recover when not.
- Keep practicing good form to stay free of injury and to keep adding weights to the bar.
- Don't trick yourself that you're making progress when you're not. Stick to the foundation and add details later.
- Have fun! It'll make your training more enjoyable and you're more likely to keep doing it.
I hope you've learned something during these two weeks. If you liked this course you are more than welcome to share it:
For more strength and fitness, straight to your inbox, subscribe to my newsletter.
// Tobias of Athlegan.com
Pssst! Don't miss my other course: Become Incredibly Strong