Work & Career / Good design helps small businesses to grow.
We're changing the way people learn, from simple email delivery to complex learning experiences directly in Messenger. Choose your preferred delivery method now.Subscribe with Email
Course byLeo Almeida
Email and Facebook Messenger
5 minutes a day for 12 days
April 24, 2017
There are many feelings that go on in the mind of the entrepreneur when it comes to hiring design services: How to communicate your needs in a clear way? How to find a great designer at an affordable price?
In the mini-course, we address and find solutions to common struggles, such as communicating with your designer and picking out talent from a sea of options, such as Fiverr or 99designs. This way you can make the most of good design, and grow your business based off of that.
A few takeaways:
- Understand how design can help your small business to build trust and grow.
- Identify areas in your business that needs improvements.
- Communicate clearly your needs to a designer.
- Find creative talents that are a great match to your project and fit your budget.
- See hand-picked case studies showcasing how new brands, packaging, or websites helped small businesses to grow.
Part of the book Growth by Design.