Issue 8 of How to create a killer online dating profile
We’ve all been there, happily chatting one moment, brain filled with emptiness the next! Learning some of these questions before you go on a first date will not only help you fill silent moments, but will reveal some interesting facts about your date. If you ask the right questions, you’ll soon gather if have enough in common to schedule another date.
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your favourite foods?
- What makes you laugh?
- What’s your favourite way to waste time?
- Where is the most beautiful place near where you live?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What food do you know you shouldn’t eat but can’t help yourself?
- What weird or useless talent do you have?
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Who is your favourite entertainer (i.e. Actor, Comedian etc)?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you like to watch any sports?
- Do you like to play any sports?
- What restaurant do you eat at most?
Even the best conversationalists get stuck for words sometimes, and with first date nerves thrown into the mix, sometimes awkward silences can get the better of us. By learning just a few of these questions, you’ll go from quiet Kevin to chatty Kathy. Get more conversation starters here!