A lot of people including some of my close friends understand the importance of investing but they have yet to start. When I asked them why below are the things they said are holding them back:
- “I do not have [insert huge number here] in savings so I cannot invest”
- “I am risk averse - investing is not for me”
- “I am not the “investor type” - I hate reading balance sheets, number crunching, looking at charts, keeping up with the news etc…”
- “I’m too confused. There is too much information out there and I don’t know where to start.”
This course helps you eliminate all these problems and show you how to start investing:
- Safely - The strategy explained in this course has been proven to work over the last 40 years and in several different countries (USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore and others). In the US for example, this strategy gave an average yearly return of over 9% between 1972 and 2012 with only 3 years of negative returns (the worst being about minus 4%). Most notably, during the 2008 global financial crisis, this strategy gave a positive return!
- With minimal time and effort - No need to read long financial statements or stare at charts. Plus, all it takes is 30 mins a year to maintain.
- With a low starting sum - You can start implementing the strategy described in this course with as little as USD 3000 or its equivalent in your home currency.
While investing is for everyone and it’s never too early or late to start, this course will be most suitable for working professionals in their 20s or 30s. I also recommend the course for independent thinkers who are looking to learn and understand what investing is all about instead of relying on others or robot-advisors.
What you get
- 15 lessons delivered to your inbox over 15 days - In these 15 lessons, you will get all the nitty gritty details of how money works, what investing is all about, what the strategy is, how it has performed historically and most importantly, why it has performed so well. I’ll also show you how to set it up - once you have your brokerage account, it’ll only take an hour or so.
- 5 year Facebook group support - With this course, you will be enrolled in a Facebook group where you can get your questions answered by me and receive support. Investing is a team sport and a long-term endeavor. Even if you may not have questions today, you might have questions years from today. Rest assured - help will always be available when you need it.