Work & Career / Ten lessons on how to master non-verbal communication
We're changing the way people learn, from simple email delivery to complex learning experiences directly in Messenger. Choose your preferred delivery method now.Subscribe with Email
Course byKhyati Gupta Babbar
Email and Facebook Messenger
5 minutes a day for 11 days
October 14, 2015
Do you want to increase your sales? I know it is a rhetorical question. Of course you do! We all want to sell more. But how can we do it authentically and make a genuine connection with our buyers? How can we enjoy sharing our product, service and idea with others and do it profitably? And most importantly how can we ensure that we don’t feel “salesy” but actually enjoy making that beautiful and genuine sale connect with someone?
I want to teach you, the tools that transformed my business development skills and helped me close more than 90% of my sales meetings successfully and form a lovely bond with my clients.
I am so excited to share with you how I used the power of body language in achieving my sales goals.
Did you know that your words account for only 7% of your communication? The remaining 93% is non-verbal – including your accessories, body language and voice tone. We always think and plan what we will say when we meet a potential customer. But do we really plan how we are going to say it?
In this course we will cover 32 powerful tips on the following:
• How to prepare for a meeting.
• How to start on a good note.
• How to build a great rapport with your potential client.
• How to allay their fears and listen to them effectively.
• How to understand your potential customer’s likes and dislikes and use this information appropriately.
• How to use your body language for money related conversations.
• How to use body language on the phone. Yes you can!
• How to follow-up after an interaction.
Let’s get started, sign up with your email and you are on your way!