Issue 5 of Selling Can Be Effortless!
As humans we love to buy from people who are confident about their work! Let's learn a few tips today on how we can use our body language to show confidence and feel confident.
1. A steeple is a very powerful gesture of self-assuredness. When we bring our hands up near our chest and press the tips of our fingers together we form a steeple. Use the steeple especially when you are listening to another person. (The above picture is an example of a steeple)
2. I am asked very often “To smile or to not smile?” "Will people take me seriously if I smile?" Well, the truth is that a genuine smile not just shows warmth but also helps you come across as more competent and self-assured. On the other hand a fake smile is a clear sign of nervousness or weakness.
3. Avoid being a “bobble-head”. This is a very common mistake when meeting a potential client because we are very eager to please them. To show that we agree with them we nod our head too much and too fast. This is called over-nodding or being a bobble-head. One must nod, only when you agree with someone else you can come across as a yes-man.
4. If you are presenting to a group, stand to make your presentation. When you stand and speak you are at a height advantage. In addition, it also makes you feel more confident and in-charge of your words.
Try to use at least one of the tools mentioned today. My favourite is to notice, and trying to avoid, being a “bobble-head”. Ever caught yourself nodding away at a meeting?
Enjoy your dose of confidence today!
Tired of waiting for the next lesson?
Read next lesson straight away by upgrading to premium today.Upgrade to premium Sign in
Selling Can Be Effortless!
Do you want to increase your sales? I know it is a rhetorical question. Of course you do! We all want to sell more. But how can we do it authentically and make a genuine connection with our buyers? How can we enjoy sharing our product, service and idea with others and do it profitably? And most importantly how can we ensure that we don’t feel “salesy” but actually enjoy making that beautiful and genuine sale connect with someone?
I want to teach you, the tools that transformed my business development skills and helped me close more than 90% of my sales meetings successfully and form a lovely bond with my clients.
I am so excited to share with you how I used the power of body language in achieving my sales goals.
Did you know that your words account for only 7% of your communication? The remaining 93% is non-verbal – including your accessories, body language and voice tone. We always think and plan what we will say when we meet a potential customer. But do we really plan how we are going to say it?
In this course we will cover 32 powerful tips on the following:
• How to prepare for a meeting.
• How to start on a good note.
• How to build a great rapport with your potential client.
• How to allay their fears and listen to them effectively.
• How to understand your potential customer’s likes and dislikes and use this information appropriately.
• How to use your body language for money related conversations.
• How to use body language on the phone. Yes you can!
• How to follow-up after an interaction.
Let’s get started, sign up with your email and you are on your way!Subscribe now