2aae9199d578d6fabe6182e8fa1c13a4cec97f3d

Now that you're speech is over, it's time to evaluate how it went. Here's what to do:


  1.  Find a place to sit, so you will not be disturbed

  2. Take out a pen and a piece of paper

  3. Draw a line down the middle of the paper, so you have two columns.

  4. Label the top left column What Went Well With My Speech

  5. Label the right column What Can I Do Differently Next Time

  6. List all that went well in the right column and list what you could do differently in the right column.

Don't hard on yourself when listing things in the right column. 
It's amazing that if 99 percent of your talk went well, chances are you'll focus on that 1 percent of your speech that could have been done differently.
If someone says to you that you did a great job, just say 'thank you'. Do not explain or elaborate on anything. Just say, 'thank you.'