Evan Leepson, MBA
Evan has more than 30 years experience creating and implementing marketing programs through extensive business analysis and market assessments. He’s leveraged his expertise to generate profitable solutions.
Evan recently published Critical Connections: The Step-by-Step Guide to Transform Your Business Through Referral Marketing. Critical Connections is a marketing and self-help resource guide for small businesses, and professional and personal services providers.
As a marketing consultant, Evan’s consultative offerings include:
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies for small businesses
• Delivering customer/client retention training programs
• Advising senior management on marketing strategies and customer service
• Facilitating strategic planning efforts – from plan development to implementation
As a consultant, he conducts marketing consulting workshops and seminars such as:
• Developing Effective Marketing Strategies
• Building or Transforming Your Private Psychotherapy Practice
• Retaining Fitness Center Clients
• Marketing as Customer Service
• Creating Content-Driven Marketing Strategies
• Understanding Customer Needs
• Staff Retention Strategies for Small Business Owners
• Referral-Based Marketing: Strategies & Tactics
Evan conducts marketing workshops for the Maryland Women’s Business Center, SCORE DC, and is a judge at the StartRight! Women’s Business Plan Competition in Maryland.
He earned his M.B.A. from Averett University, and a M.S.W. and B.A. from West Virginia University.
New subscriber on The Art of Listening 12-12-2017
New subscriber on Taking the Fear Out of Public Speaking 12-11-2017
New subscriber on The Art of Listening 12-10-2017
New subscriber on Taking the Fear Out of Public Speaking 12-09-2017
New subscriber on Taking the Fear Out of Public Speaking 12-08-2017